Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Creative Me

If a movie were made of my life, the big scene would be when I was first told I could get completely healthy for the first time since falling sick.  

The actor that would play me in the movie would for sure be Emma Wattson, merely because I would love to meet her.  I also want to meet Hugh Laurie, but I have a feeling he would make an ugly woman.  The facial hair would throw the audience off too.

The title of the movie would be impossible for me to determine.  I am a fan of titling complete works, and I’m not dead yet.

If I were an animal, I would be Gojira.  I would lord over Tokyo and smash (or eat) anything that I don’t like.

If I were forced to perform in a talent show, my talent would be lion taming.  No doubt.

If I had to choose a pseudonym, my new name would be O. Ezra K.  

The song currently stuck in my head is The Con by Tegan and Sara.  If you haven’t heard this song, change that.

If a modern, abstract artist painted me, he/she would paint me as a pillow.  Being a pillow would be awesome.

If I could have dinner with a fictional character or famous person, it would be Hagrid.  I want a dragon too.

If my favorite childhood toy came to life and got interviewed by Oprah it would say the following thing about me: “Arf arf arf arf arf arf growl,” for it would be a Beanie Baby dog.  Why Oprah would interview a dog is beyond me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment