Thursday, February 10, 2011

Genius Conversation AKA conversing with a Bakeneko can be hella annoying

Ryuuji: Search yourself, you will find the answer. 
Anna: I haven't asked anything yet.
Ryuuji: Like the cherry blossems, you will bloom when you're time comes.
Anna: Are you quite finished?
Ryuuji: Your lucky numbers are: 42 76 9 23 11
Anna: YOU ARE NOT A FORTUNE COOKIE!
Ryuuji: Fine, fine.  Ask what you wish, but I make no garuntees. 
Anna: I need to think of a good, life-changing conversation to talk about.  It needs to be one I remember distinctly.
Ryuuji: It is a wise father that knows his own child.
Anna: Shakespeaer. No, I've had so many meaningful conversations with my dad that I'm afraid they might all blur together. 

Ryuuji: All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
Anna: Abraham Lincoln, and same reason as above.
Ryuuji: A grandma's name is little less in love than is the doting title of a mother. 
Anna: Shakespeare again, and let's break away from family.  That's too easy.
Ryuuji: The purpose of psychology is to give us a completely different idea of the things we know best
Anna: You know I don't believe in psychology.
Ryuuji: Ha, didn't know the quote.
Anna: Paul Varely.  Nice try though, that was pretty obscure.
Ryuuji: ... so's your mom.
Anna:  You are a shapeshifting immortal spiritual being, and all you can say is "so's your mom?"  I am dissapoint.
Ryuuji: Quiet you. I have one last quote. It is not a case we are treating; it is a living, palpitating, alas, too often suffering fellow creature. 
Anna: John Brown, very nice.  So my memorable conversation with the doctor with the last name I still can't pronounce?  That might just be it.
Ryuuji: Satasfied?  You should be.  My intellect is nothing to scoff at.
Anna: Your intellect?  You quoted other people almost the whole time!
Ryuuji: Goodbye, foolish mortal.  I shall now take my 100 year rest.
Anna: Don't blow my comment off!  And you know you'll be back soon, you get bored too fast.
Ryuuji: ...
Anna: Oh just leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment